Please go through these instructions prior to and during to installation.
If in doubt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Removal of stock Start-Stop Button:
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Protect the trim around the button to safeguard from accidental scratches.
- There are 2 clip holders, one located on the top left (11 o’clock) and the other on the lower right (5 o’clock).
- Carefully remove the button with an angled pick or similar tool.
- For Left-Hand-Drive Mustangs start between the 1 and 2 o’clock position
- For Right-Hand-Drive Mustangs start between the 10 and 11 o’clock position.
Pages: 1 2